December 21st 2012, is less than one month away. It is the day the Mayan calendar ends and prophesies suggest that it will mark the beginning of a significant shift in consciousness accompanied by a total collapse of all existing structures that currently supports the old paradigm.
What do you think? Will it happen, or will it pass like any other day? If it does, are you ready? Perhaps you have some food stashed and some money put aside, but what about some spiritual preparation?
Even if nothing much happens on that particular day, let me recommend anyway, in this final section on the Tools for Radical Living, the use of the Radical Transformation Worksheet.
It is one thing to entertain the possibility that there is Divine perfection in absolutely everything that happens to us personally, but it is far a greater challenge when we watch the news on TV and see a whole string of terrible things happening out there in the world that make us feel helpless. When you are faced with catastrophic circumstances, this worksheet helps you maintain your willingness to entertain the possibility (notice I don’t say believe) that it’s all part of a divine plan.
Even if December 21st 2012 turns out to be just another day, there are plenty of events going on out there that you can use this worksheet on to good effect. So keep this worksheet to use whenever you see something on the news that is upsetting. As with all the other worksheets, there is an interactive online version of it on the membership site.
Doing this worksheet not only helps you keep your vibration high, but I feel certain that it helps raise the collective consciousness as well. It also contributes to the improvement of the actual situation itself in a profound way. Even while you sit in your armchair watching events unfold on the other side of the world perhaps, you will be making difference energetically, if you hold the vision of perfection. Isn’t this, anyway, what the shift in consciousness is all about?
A Radical Transformation Worksheet
Applying the Strategy of Radical Forgiveness to World Events
1. What is happening in the world now that disturbs me is:
2. The feelings I am experiencing about this situation include:
Fear, anger, helplessness, apathy, panic, anxiety, aloneness, hopelessness, abandonment, betrayal, despondency, other feelings _________________________
3. I am noticing my automatic ‘knee-jerk’ reactions to this situation, such as: lay blame, punish those responsible, get something done about it, change something, complain, be right, (I told you so!) scream, go fix it myself, demonstrate declare war, get revenge
Write here about the ones you just checked and any others that have come to mind.
4. If I had infinite power and authority over the situation, I would . . . (Fantasize as much as you like and don’t censor your thoughts. If you think people are to blame, include any dark, negative thoughts that might be running through your mind.)
5. In spite of my initial feelings of : (Pull from 2)
And my initial knee-jerk reactions (Pull from 3)
The actions I can take that might make a practical difference is to . . .(e.g. send money; go help; write a letter; volunteer; become a whistle-blower; protest; etc. Note: It may well be nothing.)
6. However, what I know I can do, in addition to the above—even if it’s nothing, that will make a big difference energetically, is to read out loud the Radical Forgiveness Invocation plus the proclamations that follow.
The Radical Forgiveness Invocation
May we all stand firm in the knowledge and comfort that all things are now, have always been, and forever will be in divine order, unfolding according to a divine plan.
And may we truly surrender to this truth whether we understand it or not.
May we also ask for support in consciousness in feeling our connection with the divine part of us, with everyone and with everything,so we can truly say and feel — we are ONE.
7. Having read the above Radical Forgiveness Invocation, I now realize that what is occurring ‘out-there’ is perfect just the way it is and all part of the divine plan.
8. In being willing to see it this way, I am opening the way for myself and others to awaken to the truth, and that by holding the vision of a ‘healed’ world, I am making a huge contribution to facilitating a shift in consciousness where such situations as in Box 1, have no further need to occur.
9. I hereby declare that I am willing to hold this higher vibration and to resist all temptation in the future to react to events with fear and despondency. Whenever I feel myself slipping back into fear I am taking six deep breaths in order to bring myself back to my center and maintain my vibration.
10. I realize now, too, that what was happening ‘out there’ was a reflection of something that needs, or needed, to be healed in me. What it may be mirroring for me is – or was:
11. In forgiving the situation in Box 1, I have automatically forgiven myself. I am grateful for the healing.
12. I am centered now and have released the need to continue feeling what I was feeling in #2 above and
I choose peace.
I’m optimistic that we’ll all make it through December 12, 2012 with higher vibrations intact. In fact, I’m starting to look forward to The Miracles Workshop, which is coming up in the new year. It’s my premier live workshop in the United States, and has been running since my first book was published in 1997. Every spring attracts eager students to a residential retreat in the beautiful north Georgia mountains of Dahlonega, GA
No one leaves this workshop without having experienced a release around at least one significant issue that has been blocking their happiness! Seats are still available:
You’ll know if it’s the right time for you to attend… click the link above for details and to register.