We’re Taking a Holiday Break

I am on holidaysHappy Holidays

This will be my last message this year. You deserve a break and so do I. It’s been a very busy year, and I appreciate you hanging in there with me. If you have clicked through on the majority of my messages, I really do thank you for your loyalty and hope they have helped you in some way.

Those of you who have been with me for a while won’t need to be reminded to do the necessary forgiveness work prior to getting together with your families over Thanksgiving and the other holidays. For those of you who have joined us more recently, I do feel obliged to say something about it.

We all know what happens: You get together with the family, and all the old unresolved issues come racing to the surface. Before you know it everyone is having a bad time. To prevent this from happening to you personally, even if everyone around you is melting down, check in with yourself to see if there is some forgiveness work you can do prior to the holiday get-together. Use a free worksheet or better still, one of the online programs. We have them for parents, siblings, and kids, as well as partners. It will make a huge difference, believe me.

If you are traveling to visit family, take a few worksheets with you – not only the Radical Forgiveness Worksheet but the relatively new Acceptance Worksheet as well. Its purpose is to help you accept someone the way they are, and that will make a big difference in your holiday experience. These and many more available in Colin’s Cafe. Registration is required.

Don’t say you haven’t been warned and advised! When you hear from me in the New Year, I will mention it again in case you didn’t take my advice… you may find yourself in need of some relief after you have said goodbye to your family.

Here’s what you can look forward to, when you’ve successfully leaped the holiday hurdles… New Year’s Resolutions. Come January 1st, I will begin a series of messages about Radical Manifestation. If you use this method of creating consciously, you will stand a much better chance of manifesting what you want.

JoAnn will be home in the U.S. for Thanksgiving, but I will still be in England most likely. I will be home for Christmas, though, and after cooking up a storm for Christmas dinner we will do what we do most years… go to a movie.

Whatever you are doing to celebrate your own special holiday, I hope you have a great time. Until 2014, then, Goodbye and Namaste.

Warmly,

This entry was posted in Events. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to We’re Taking a Holiday Break

1. Carsten says:

Thanks for all and have a good time. Seeing again in 2014. Carsten

2. Noelene Cameron says:

Greetings Colin
    Thank you for your inspiration throughout the year. Have a wonderful and well deserved holiday. I will be back in 2014 to see what profound messages you have for us.
    Take care
    Love & Light
    Noelene

3. Sallie Wartman-Watts says:

Hi Colin

Thank you for your gentle reminder’s regarding Christmas get together’s. In all the hustle and bustle we tend to get caught up in the excitement of the time. I think being human we live in hope that things will be different, even though we’ve done nothing to change ourselves. So now we can’t say we weren’t warned!! Bring on the Spiritual and Happy Worksheets everyone :) x

4. Brenda Taylor says:

Hi Colin,

Have a very happy holiday season! You certainly deserve it. I was mentioning you and your wonderful books just yesterday to my brother and sister-law on our vacation together at the Grand Canyon. I am blessed with a fantastic relationship with them, other family members not so much. But your work has helped me improve even those. Look forward to hearing from you next year.

Sincerely,
    Brenda Taylor

5. Rich & JD says:

Here’s to another good year of living radically! :-) We are well and wish you and JoAnn all the best – we think of you often and remember our time together with love and gratitude.
    Rich & JD

6. Chris. says:

Hi Colin- I wish you a wonderful holiday. Thank you for sharing your eternal gifts with us!

7. Lorraine says:

I go into this holiday season with more hope and joy than I’ve felt in a long time, due – in large part – to “awakenings” achieved through Radical Forgiveness. It’s profound and life-changing… thank you for all you do.

I’ll look forward to the messages on Radical Manifestation in the new year (just bought the book!); until then, have a wonderful holiday and some well-deserved time off!

8. Ed Mowrey says:

Colin,

Glad to hear you’re taking some time for yourself!

This year is the 10th anniversary of when I discovered the Radical Book and began training to be a coach. It’s been a decade where MUCH forgiveness was required. Radical Forgiveness has been an essential process in my life.

Ed

9. Diane Smith says:

Thank you, Colin, for your invaluable teachings. Go in peace & ENJOY!

10. Vivian says:

Hello Colin,

This year I decided to give my parents the best present ever; do the Forgiving my Parents “Breaking Free” program, starting next week! Yeah!!! Im so happy for that!

Thank you for all your work and support, I wish you a wonderful holiday and all the best to you and your family!!!
    May you always be blessed and inspired!!!

11. I love this concept of “Advance Forgiveness”. I often do this before client meetings or tricky phone calls and I find it helps tremendously to pave the way first! Have wonderful holidays!